Fulltime Service Technician for Copiers/Printers
We are focused on building the perfect team that shares our core values but is also strong, competitive, and wants to win. We want the right people in the right seats!
In this role, you will…
- Perform a full range of maintenance and repairs on assigned products to include technical diagnostics, break/fix, installation, removal, and customer call assistance.
- Successfully complete product training with the skills to service color and black & white multifunction systems.
- Provide customer training on assigned products in accordance with current field procedures.
- Manage call activity and perform associated administrative tasks.
- Represent the department and contribute to cross-functional team meetings.
- Complete other related tasks as deemed necessary.
To be successful in this role, you will need…
- Strong electrical and mechanical skills.
- Personal drive and internal motivation toward high achievement.
- To be detail oriented and customer service driven.
- An affinity for networking. Previous copier/printer service experience a plus.
- A valid driver’s license.
If you can perform or develop these skills under our guidance, then…
- Laptop with industry-specific software to assist you.
- Company mobile phone.
- Competitive hourly rate with quarterly profit sharing
- Benefit package consisting of medical, dental, vision, accident, critical illness, short and long-term disability, and life insurance.
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Holidays, Paid Volunteer Hours, PTO, and Bereavement Leave
If you align with our core values, seek freedom in your technician career, and want to join a company that desires to help you achieve your personal and professional goals, apply today!